So I’ve got two offers now. The second is lower than the first. I’m still waiting on a question about the starting date from the first (seeing if they want to bump it up since I’m spending too much time looking at Maury show animated gifs). I’m going to try to get it sorted out by the end of the day and have fun at my ruby-hacking local event that I live two blocks from (so I figure, why not?).
I feel more confident negotiating now that I know I have options. Just I don’t really like waiting. This does not bode well for the TWW in my future, lol.
Does anyone know where there are any guides to crafting a counter proposal? Or am I over-thinking it and should I just email an edited document nearly identical to the one they sent me?