Sorry I haven’t felt like blogging for a while. It was a combination of the negative being harder than I thought it would be, anxiety about job stuff, and a difficult situation with a friend that made me feel like I didn’t have anything much useful to say. So here’s what I’ve been up to:
– Bleeding out the crotch. I tested after that last post. It was as negative as I figured it’d be. I’m kind of proud that I only used 1 early test and 2 cheapies. 3 tests per cycle isn’t that bad.
– Just kept on working. Today was my 90th day, and I’m in the clear to consider this job fairly secure now.
– Latte and I basically said goodbye to a friend who decided that picking fights was what he wanted to do, for about a month. He was a dear friend, but he got weird when we began to talk about having a kid and became very critical. We care about him, but he doesn’t seem to have any interest in continuing the friendship.
– Beat pokemon. Now I’m considering either buying a 2/3DS and getting Pokemon X/Y or maybe just being cheap and getting Black/White 2. Not sure.
– Our donor sold out and then had more in stock. I need to buy some tonight. FF says that sometime between the 27th and June 2nd is when I’ll ovulate. Hopefully I can get away with a 7 day tank this time. I’m guessing it’s going to be the 27th. I seem to have a rhythm of long-short-short for cycles. But I could be wrong.