So, thinking of kicking it up a notice when we hop back on the horse. I’m emailing/calling around for pricing for IUI. I don’t know why but the number 3 is sticking in my head, like it’ll work by try number 3 or not at all. It’s a weird thought, since we’ve already had two tries and met with no success (I didn’t even do that well at symptom bingo either time). I’m not sure if the timing was too early on the first try (seems likely) and too late on the last try (technically possible but not that likely) or if it was just random bad luck. Oh well.
Monday’s going to be my first day at the new job. I can’t wait.