This is something that I want to say now (this isn’t based on anything that’s happened on my blog):
This blog is not for everyone. My blog is not set up to make me money by appealing to a huge audience. This blog is set up to be my place to get things out of my head. A lot of things in my head everyone might not like. But they are my opinions and I tend not to arrive at them lightly.
Please un-follow my blog if:
– You thinks lesbians are lesser than you.
– You think all lesbians listen to the same radio station, like the same artists, work the same job, have the same values, etc.
– You want an IF blog that is devoid of any lesbian experience content.
– You distrust a wide body of scientific research.
– You don’t trust any board-regulated doctors who recommend evidence-based medicine, but trust “Dr” Google when it links to personal blogs of people without a scientific background or significant formal training on the matters. Not that doctors or medicine know everything, but when there is a conflict between the two, I’m going with the doctor.
– You believe children are ever “consequences” or some kind of a punishment.
– You believe there is never any reason to end any particular pregnancy, or reduce the number of embryos gestating.
– You don’t trust families to know their own situations and limitations and make family planning decisions for themselves.
– You are offended by progressive ideology.
Basically, if this blog bothers you, don’t comment about how horrible I am, just unfollow it. This isn’t your platform, it’s mine. Your own blog is your platform for your views, I always try to be respectful when commenting on others’ blogs.
If you think I’m mistaken on something, politely tell me why without hyperbole or implying I’m a horrible person. I’m really rather reasonable.