So, this morning I:
– Made that quiche (with freshly cooked bacon, and used the drippings for the fat in the crust).
– Cleaned out the fridge
– Did a sink’s worth of dishes from cleaning out the fridge
– Cut up/grated all of the CSA veggies that needed that done, and put it in freezer bags
– Scrubbed the bathroom floor with the cat-pee scent remover spray, since BoyCat was shut in the bathroom for a couple hours accidentally yesterday
– Did the laundry, including my running shoes that I think the cat peed on
– Walked to the Auto.straddle meet up brunch. We walked over three miles to get there (overshot where we were supposed to change trails by a half mile).
We spent a bit over an hour there, then walked home. My feet are tired and I got a blister (which popped during the walk), the puppy refused to walk further occasionally on the way home and is currently napping in front of the AC. I’m guessing she’ll be chill for the rest of the day
It’s been a good day. I’m going to miss the calmness and just it being my wife and myself when the kid comes, if it happens.