Urgent Question

Update: I think we’re going to be a go for insemination Sunday! I was worried with clomid they’d want to count the mature follicles first or something, but they don’t.
Also, if this cycle works or if we decide that this is our last cycle, I may end up with an unused trigger shot. Also if this cycle doesn’t work, they’re going to make me come in earlier for the follow up ultrasound, lol.
Hey guys. So I pushed my CD12 ultrasound to tomorrow, early AM (7:15), CD13 (I was on call this week and literally could not get time off without raising a huge red flag).

I just peed on a stick and am apparently surging (I wasn’t at one pm when I tested last).

Do I call and cancel? Just show up to my appointment and tell them?

They had wanted me to trigger and I have a trigger shot in my fridge.


About DeCaf

Just a code monkey.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Urgent Question

  1. butchjax says:

    Call them now and ask.

  2. mamaetmaman says:

    I’m glad you got all of this sorted out, and I’m excited for you to insemination on Sunday!

  3. nikster1979 says:

    Glad they’re flexible and accommodating. Now you can just relax and look forward to Sunday!

  4. Oh how stressful. Glad you got an answer. Good luck for Sunday!

  5. Curious B says:

    Tomorrow is the big day! I’m anxious for you and excited.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s